Me manche...
I miss the ranch. I miss my cabin, especially. It was fun to live there. I liked having people together at meal times. Now, 22 was a crowd, and some individuals create as much ruckus as ten. But, generally, I enjoyed it.
Well, it was only 105 yesterday in downtown Plano. And it's only been 103 today at DFW. Not so bad. Sike-- get me back to the glaciers!
I unloaded some of my stuff from the warehouse today. Then I succumbed to the heat- it was hot in thar! So I am supposed to go back tonight with dad to get the rest. There isn't much left, I got almost all of it. But mom doesn't want me to move the dining room table all by myself- it has a history of having its legs fall off. So she wants dad to pick up one end and I the other. Okay. Too bad my fridge is behind it, huh? Not the best planning. Actually, it was GREAT planning- except that my parents didn't do what they said they'd do this summer. So my well-thought-out plan was a waste and ended up biting me.
So while everyone was out being a maniac on the LBJ freeway, I was sitting safe-n-sound in Shayne's apartment last night. Then the weather got bad, so I spent the night! Woohoo! And I avoided rush hour again this morning.
Well, it's pork chops for dinner, so I will shut up now.
Oooh, oooh... I just remembered something I have to write about... maybe I'll get a chance later.
R
Well, it was only 105 yesterday in downtown Plano. And it's only been 103 today at DFW. Not so bad. Sike-- get me back to the glaciers!
I unloaded some of my stuff from the warehouse today. Then I succumbed to the heat- it was hot in thar! So I am supposed to go back tonight with dad to get the rest. There isn't much left, I got almost all of it. But mom doesn't want me to move the dining room table all by myself- it has a history of having its legs fall off. So she wants dad to pick up one end and I the other. Okay. Too bad my fridge is behind it, huh? Not the best planning. Actually, it was GREAT planning- except that my parents didn't do what they said they'd do this summer. So my well-thought-out plan was a waste and ended up biting me.
So while everyone was out being a maniac on the LBJ freeway, I was sitting safe-n-sound in Shayne's apartment last night. Then the weather got bad, so I spent the night! Woohoo! And I avoided rush hour again this morning.
Well, it's pork chops for dinner, so I will shut up now.
Oooh, oooh... I just remembered something I have to write about... maybe I'll get a chance later.
R


2 Comments:
Yo dude... I cannot sleep because my sleep cycle is messed up from hanging out and taking naps and getting up early... stink... oh well, I will get it in check in the next couple of days... I just wanted to say yo and that it was cool hangin with you. We can talk about that church thing I was talking about this weekend maybe... have a great weekend at school... buy cream sodas, laugh, forget school for a little while, and remember the times we had back in the day and think about the times we will have in the future. No, we aren't guaranteed tomorrow... but it is hope for tomorrow that drives us today. Perhaps that statement is erroneous... perhaps Jesus should be our only motivation... something to think about... peace
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home