Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hm.

You know what I did this summer?
I did what I wanted to do.
And I didn't let anyone else stop me.
I listened to the music I like. I walked to the places I like to walk to. I hiked the hill when I wanted to. I stayed up as late as I wanted to.
Because I could.
And it taught me something.
Sometimes, you should do what you want to, and ignore what you think other people would approve of. The music I am listening to right now? Way uncool. But you know what? That's okay. Because I like it.

All school communion was... interesting. I have some loud thoughts about it. Loud is the adjective I chose, and I think it fits. Mark liked it. I am glad.
People don't understand that I go into something with an open mind. Anytime I don't like a speaker, they say, "Well, you just don't have an open mind." Not true. The speaker is a friend of mine; of course I have an open mind when he speaks.

I don't want to write anymore. My thoughts are too colluded to do the world any good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home