Figured it out.
Allright, after sleeping on it, I think I have uncovered what it was that bothered me most.
In my position, it would behoove me to keep mum on these 'religious' things. However, that would betray my desire to run against the wind, to go against the grain. So here goes.
Don't tell me what I mean when I pray. Don't tell me what I SHOULD mean when I pray. While on the subject, don't question my prayers at all. Especially the silent ones I pray when in private. How dare you.
In my position, it would behoove me to keep mum on these 'religious' things. However, that would betray my desire to run against the wind, to go against the grain. So here goes.
Don't tell me what I mean when I pray. Don't tell me what I SHOULD mean when I pray. While on the subject, don't question my prayers at all. Especially the silent ones I pray when in private. How dare you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home