Saturday, August 20, 2005

What the hoo-ha?

Can I go back to Alaska now?
NO SOONER do I get back to Texas, land that I love, than the drama sets in. I got a text message last night that I could certainly have lived without. And today, more stress.

It was a relief to go shoot stuff with dad. I am thankful for that opportunity. Thank You, Lord.

Anyhow. I miss my friends in Alaska. Granted, there were stressful people there, fo sho. People I'd just assume never deal with again.
But there were some great people there, too. People I hope to be friends with for a very, very long time.

Voi amo, sempre e sempre.

So tonite was a rude awakening. I saw a movie- in a theatre! And I hated it. After three months of isolation in the technologically- challenged side of the nation, I couldn't watch a lot of that movie. It wasn't even that bad. Probably not R-rated. But the bloody stuff just turned my stomach. There wasn't much language, but what WAS there really ticked me off. The sex wasn't that bad, but it was there, and it aggravated me, too.
Am I on a high horse? Hardly.

Incidentally, why on Earth will some people take on tiny part of a blog entry and treat it like it's earth-shattering? Someone that I don't even know tried to use something that I said to cause problems and pain for a friend of mine. Whoever you are, beware- I am praying for you. And there is nothing more powerful that I can do than to pray.

Maybe that's a childish response which comes out of anger. No, it's not. It's just me rebutting some gossipy, meddling person.

Incidentally, the part about some peoples' smiles brightening the dark corridors of my mind... referred to Daisy Delay. So the rest of you can simmer down.

My life is but sails,
blown in the wind.
I look left, I look right,
But I see no end.

To say I know where I'm going
would be untrue.
The sky turns gray,
there's no more blue.

As the clouds creep in, wanting my soul,
I realize that I have no control.
The tempest moves in for its fatal grasp,
My chest, my heart, with my hand I clasp.

My God, My God, I need You here;
I am choking to death on my own fear.
I need Your touch, I need Your mercy;
I need You, Lord, to set me free.

Just as the darkness begins to choke,
I see, like a light, Your Holy Hope.
Through the clouds, Your Spirit tears
My burdens Your back begins to bear.

The clouds lift, the skies clear,
Thank You for You presence here.
Now I have my life again.
Given hope, FORGIVEN OF SIN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home