Sunday, August 07, 2005

Catching Up...

Okay, Jonathan, just remind me to tell you about the whole thing. And then I will explain which rules I broke. Actually, I don't think that there even WERE rules, until I broke them. THEN I realized that I had broken them. Ugh. That makes no sense.

Anyhow.

I was right. My maturity had to grow a little bit. But you know what? I had a lot better time than I thought I would be able to, with this person around.

One thought I wanted to express was, "Even though you don't really care for me much, and even though I (wrongly, it turns out) perceive that you don't like being in the same room with me, I STILL think you're incredibly beautiful. Especially when you smile.

Some people have smiles that brighten the dark corridors of my mind.

I can't believe Stuk and Julie are married. I can't believe the whole thing is over, and that I am sitting back in Cincinnati again. Whoa. Can't believe it.

Time is a funny thing. That's one thing I learned this summer- that time is very strange. In fact, the longer I am alive, the more foreign time becomes.

John Eldriege said something I'd like to quote:
"The path to hell is paved with good intentions."
That is so utterly true. I thought about it at church today.
Wow, on that subject, church was good. The whole thing only lasted an hour (whoa, short) but it was good anyhow. The preacher said some very sharp things. Irony.

Well, we are going out to the lake tomorrow, so I should go to bed. The last hoorah, huh? I don't know if I will ever come back here- Stuk is married. And I would love to visit the rest of the Stuks all the time, but it would be kinda strange.

Oh well, such is life. And time. Time is funny. Foreign.

1 Comments:

Blogger tank said...

heh, gotta love weddings with LETU folks. The one I went to this weekend even had a professor there, and he made sure to look the other way when LU kids visited the keg. Heh.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home