Thursday, August 18, 2005

I'm leaving, on a jet plane...

...don't know when I'll be back again.

I have enjoyed my final days in Alaska. In an hour, I will be leaving for the airport... sadly. It is with regret that I leave; regret not for something I did or did not do, but that opportunities to do any more have ceased.
On the other hand, I will return home with a feeling of relief.

Miss Simon (who my mom used to sing to me) wrote a great song that I will make minor modifications to:

It's night on the airways,
The wind is with me...
I think I will make it by dawn.
It's night on the airways,
And I'm goin' home!
And it feels like...
I've never...
I've never been gone.


Yep. Well, I need to pack. I don't want to, but I should do it anyway.

BTW, Angelarms, I don't think I was dishonest with myself. I knew what I thought and felt all along. I was, however, dishonest with someone else. And that person and I have discussed that.

Well, I guess that's about it for today.
Ciao, ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home