Homeward Bound... I wish I was...
Oh Lord, I am ready to go home.
You have blessed me so richly by being here.
But I am ready to go home.
I am so thankful for the friends God has brought me this summer. I never want to leave them. I know that I may not see some of them for a while. In fact, I may not see several of them again this side of eternity. Sigh.
But still, I want to go home.
You have blessed me so richly by being here.
But I am ready to go home.
I am so thankful for the friends God has brought me this summer. I never want to leave them. I know that I may not see some of them for a while. In fact, I may not see several of them again this side of eternity. Sigh.
But still, I want to go home.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home