Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Hate to disappoint, but...

Jonathan asked me to update my blog while I am here (not there). But I have been awake for 35 hours, and only eaten once in the last 20. So I am not in a condition to think/express deep thoughts. Which is unfortunate; I had several deep thoughts I wanted to blog about.
We will leave for points north tomorrow, so I don't anticipate having Internet service until I return to Alaska.

Some things that were on my mind that I CAN remember were...

I am kinda embarrassed that my comment was overheard. Fortunately, it was a nice comment. But had I known that I wasn't alone, I would not have said that on the phone. Whoa- rhyme.

In other news, I realized today that the guest list at the Stuk-Kohn wedding was likely to include some people that bring me great drama. What do you know--it does! Oh well. Maybe my maturity will actually be forced to stretch.

Oh, another thing. But I just got interrupted, and now I have forgotten. Geesh. Oh yeah, I remember. SO- it was suggested that perhaps I could live at a friend's house this year to save money. It would save money, no doubt. But I think I am going to stay in the dorm. There is a greater opportunity for ministry there, and I am also suposed to be in senate. I really feel like I should stay there. Would someone help me out here by pointing out some pro's and con's, please?

So, I did break my own rule. I let myself think too much. And I responded out of my heart, rather than out of reason. I was irresponsible. Like I said in the car, I think I got away with it. And only I know.
But then things got funny. So who knows??
Yeah, I know that's cryptic, but there's one person who knows what I am talking about. I wish he'd get his own blog running... I sure would be interested to read it.

Well, we are going to watch (read: fall asleep ten minutes into) The Lord of the Rings. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home