Che palle.
That's what I said Sunday night as baldy drove away. Che palle.
Il tuo sorriso ha illuminato la mia vita.
Le tue rotture hanno lavato via il mio orgoglio.
I tui affetti hanno sviluppato la mia riservatezza.
Your smile brightened my summer.
Your tears washed away my pride.
Your hugs built my confidence.
And I will miss you for a long time.
Ciao, la mia favorita.
In other news, airplane crashes supposedly come in threes. Now, we have had the third. 160 dead in Venezuela today, after a bunch dead in a 737 in Greece yesterday or the day before, after 310 survived the Air Frog Scarebus landed halfway down the runway. Geesh.
Maybe this means that my flights this week won't crash. That would be nice.
I am ready to go home. I love it here, and I will miss my new friends. But I am ready to go home.
But I will enjoy the time remaining. Maybe me and Giovanni can go hang out somewhere or something before I leave.
Elmo
Il tuo sorriso ha illuminato la mia vita.
Le tue rotture hanno lavato via il mio orgoglio.
I tui affetti hanno sviluppato la mia riservatezza.
Your smile brightened my summer.
Your tears washed away my pride.
Your hugs built my confidence.
And I will miss you for a long time.
Ciao, la mia favorita.
In other news, airplane crashes supposedly come in threes. Now, we have had the third. 160 dead in Venezuela today, after a bunch dead in a 737 in Greece yesterday or the day before, after 310 survived the Air Frog Scarebus landed halfway down the runway. Geesh.
Maybe this means that my flights this week won't crash. That would be nice.
I am ready to go home. I love it here, and I will miss my new friends. But I am ready to go home.
But I will enjoy the time remaining. Maybe me and Giovanni can go hang out somewhere or something before I leave.
Elmo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home