Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sigh.

It's all about faith;
It's all about love.
It's about that extra mile,
And never giving up.
It's not about us.
It's all about trust!

Thanks, Sharene, I needed to hear that today.

Il mio Babbo,
Give me maturity in this day. Because I will need it to face the challenge You have placed in my path. I don't want it. But, it seems, You do. Okay- that's good enough.
But I need You to help me to have the right attitude, when I specifically want to have the wrong attitude. My selfish needs, my hopes for this day, have been obliterated. And it was out of my control. So now I must trust You.

I know that I am being selfish and petty. I know. So, Lord, help me with that, too.

Please pray for my safety as I fly to Glenallen. Well, ride in a plane that Jonathan is flying to Glenallen. We need safety, reliability, and good judgment.

Have a nice afternoon, ya'll.
r

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hey...just wondering how you're doing Randy! I hope all is well up there in the great state of Alaska.

Smiles and joy
Jacki

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home