Funny Childhood Memories
I remember when my dad told me that they had to take your blood before they'd give you a marriage license. I was six at the time.
I was so horrified that I told him right then, "Well, then, I just won't get married! Who needs to get married, anyhow?"
Oh, the innocence of a little boy.
The Fourth has been fun. Full of curious predicaments. And some guy shot a bowling ball out of a cannon. It reached about 4000 feet. Sweet!
Have a good week.
I was so horrified that I told him right then, "Well, then, I just won't get married! Who needs to get married, anyhow?"
Oh, the innocence of a little boy.
The Fourth has been fun. Full of curious predicaments. And some guy shot a bowling ball out of a cannon. It reached about 4000 feet. Sweet!
Have a good week.


2 Comments:
okay, I'm going to ignore your last posting about girls, Randy.
I'm not even going to get started.
That's funny about what your dad said. lol. my dad told me when I was little, if I didn't stop sucking my thumb, I'd grow hair all over my hand like him.
Horrified, big wide eyes...I stopped immediately.
lol. The things parents say....
They take your blood? But what's a piece of paper, anyway?
Post a Comment
<< Home