Friday, July 08, 2005

Song Quote

There's a song by The Doors that applies right about now...

Don't you want her badly?
Don't you love her madly?
Don't you want her as
she's walking out the door?
Like she's done a thousand times before.


Sigh.

Anyhow, so it appears I stepped on toes (ahem, Jacki and Tank) with my 'girls are dense' comment. Actually, Jacki, I WOULD like to get you started on the subject, to see why it got such a reaction.
So it turns out girls aren't entirely dense. But still pretty dense.

I think I will quit for now, lunch is almost over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the fact that you made it a generalization was really where you went wrong. There are some girls out there that are probably dense, and there are some guys out there that are probably dense. Also, if you were speaking of someone in particular, you might just be making an assumption and not really know. Sometimes people just don't respond to things in hopes that maybe nothing will happen, or they don't respond because they don't want to make assumptions. Of course, lots of people say things like that to get responses and reactions from people. Some people say things like that when they are frustrated. I don't really know. I'm also not too sure why exactly I felt like responding to this; it's not something I generally do. I guess I just think that the generalization (if said seriously, obviously) is wrong. I'm not sure you actually meant it seriously though, so...lol...k I'm going o stop rambling now.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home