Sunday, December 19, 2004

whoa

Funny quote:
me: "But this talk of soulmate has me perturbed and... vomiting."
reply: "Well, love has its many stages."
me: "I didn't realize vomit was one of them."
reply: "yes yes"
me: "THAT is going on my blog!"

So it turns out that pretty much everybody I have ever known was at the airport this weekend.
It's amazing that I didn't see you there. I was at DFW no fewer than five times since Thursday.
I was there while Christina was there. I was there while Stuk and Julie were there.
And how did I not see anyone?

I want out. I want to go away. I want to go to work tomorrow (which I am going to do) but I want to keep working. I want to leave this LeTourneau bull-oney behind. I want out of that man's classes. I want out from under the pressure of scholarship GPA requirements. I want out from under the stress of huge mega loans.
In ways, I want life to go back to the way it was three years ago. Great girl, prospect of an eventual marriage, no debt, lots of spending money, and great grades.

In ways, I love being back here. I spent the entire day (almost) by myself, and I like it. I went to McDonald's for lunch----stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Matt. I went buying (you can't call it shopping, I am a guy- I go into a store knowing what I am looking for, rather than 'browsing around'). I had a good day.
Church was weird- I wish I knew what "sad thing" had happened.

Well, I am going to work tomorrow, so I will go put my laundry in the dryer and go to bed. Like a good boy.

It's supposed to be 22 degrees Wednesday- hoorah.
And my window still isn't fixed.
And my uncle doesn't have time to fix it.
Not good.

Merry Christmas to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home