Didasko Ego!
Didasko Ego!
That I may know Your TRUTH.
Epipotheo aletheia humeteros!
I am so rebellious. So apathetic. So many stadia away from what He is. And only a tiny part of me even wants what is right. The rest of me prefers the status quo.
WHY oh WHY is the spirit so much weaker than the flesh? Laziness permeates my mind, and fear the foundation of it all.
From fear of failure comes my hesitance to attempt success.
From fear of unhappiness comes my hesitance to attempt to be happy.
From fear of judgement, I judge others before they have a chance to judge me.
Ho PAURA, Il Mio DIO! Ho molta paura!
Anche, ho tristezza. La mia tristezza ce soltanto da me.
No, non ho bisegno di paura non piu!
Una parte de me vuole Ti VERITA!
And none of this other bull-crap.
Wow. Three languages. Now if only I could learn one of them well enough to speak it, I would have it made! BUT- at least I found a way to write things... hidden in plain sight.
That I may know Your TRUTH.
Epipotheo aletheia humeteros!
I am so rebellious. So apathetic. So many stadia away from what He is. And only a tiny part of me even wants what is right. The rest of me prefers the status quo.
WHY oh WHY is the spirit so much weaker than the flesh? Laziness permeates my mind, and fear the foundation of it all.
From fear of failure comes my hesitance to attempt success.
From fear of unhappiness comes my hesitance to attempt to be happy.
From fear of judgement, I judge others before they have a chance to judge me.
Ho PAURA, Il Mio DIO! Ho molta paura!
Anche, ho tristezza. La mia tristezza ce soltanto da me.
No, non ho bisegno di paura non piu!
Una parte de me vuole Ti VERITA!
And none of this other bull-crap.
Wow. Three languages. Now if only I could learn one of them well enough to speak it, I would have it made! BUT- at least I found a way to write things... hidden in plain sight.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home