Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Ekklesia?

But have you any dreams
You'd like to sell?
Dreams of lonliness
Like a heartbeat
Drive you mad.
In the stillness
Of remembering
What you had.
And what you lost.
And what you had.
And what you lost.


I have had some profound thoughts lately.
I don't remember what brought this latest "girl" thought on, but it went something like this... I think that girls only like guys that make them feel inferior. I think girls WANT to feel inferior. I can think of a dozen examples of a girl that could chose between a guy that wanted her to feel like a million starry nights... and yet chose the other guy- the one that makes her feel like she's not all that.

That wasn't entirely profound. It was kind of... small. Trite. Banal. But the thought remains.

I have had some strange dreams lately. Fortunatly, I saved my life in one of them. But none of them were really noteworthy, so I'll move on.

Other profound thoughts... uh, hmmm.... having trouble remembering them. I always tell myself to write them down for later reflection, but I never write them, and consequently cannot remember them.

But still, I cannot get past the absurdity of it all. Two people should not be allowed to click in that way. Sometimes, I wish that I did NOT get along well with a person. It would make life easier. It's past my bedtime. This rambling is going NOWHERE! FAST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home