Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Oh no.

Something horrible happened today, and I am not sure if my life will ever be the same.
I can't defend myself. No matter how hard I tried, my future was chosen for me today. I feel like a criminal, convicted of an act... I know the act is wrong, but I don't believe I committed the act in the first place.
And then to be pounced on, without any warning, by faculty.
I almost came back to my room and bawled. But that's not me.
I feel so humiliated. I feel so useless. I feel like I have brought shame into the Christian community. Even though I know I never meant to. I never even thought twice about it.
And now I am forever stuck with a label.
And I can't tell anybody. I don't want anyone to know that I would be accused of THAT.
The only person I can talk to is Benjamin.
Except for the other person.

Part of me died today.

I praise God that He looks at my heart. He know exactly where I fall short, but He ALSO knows that, in this case, my heart was right.

God help me, I don't know what will come from this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home