Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Thank you

I want to humbly thank several people.
Thank you Brady, Amy, Benjamin, Brianna, Kerri, Michael Marie, Alison, and Rob for being there for me. And Jennie and Heidi and Alicia- thanks to you, too!
I need an armada of prayer for this one.
Someone once told me you have to choose your battles. I had given up on this one. But I have changed my mind- THIS battle is worth fighting.
I realize that I may have to work my way up. I don't want to do that. It makes me look bad, I suppose. But this is worth it.
You guys have given me strength.
I don't have much hope for this situation. This is truly the darkest day of my academic career; I can only hope that these things will start to go my way.

Humility has a new meaning to me tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home