Thank you again!
Thank you to all of you who prayed- it paid off.
God has judged my heart, and deemed me worthy of removing the consequences to this action that I did not commit.
I am truly convinced that it was because of our prayers that this man's heart was softened.
There truly is power in prayer.
But we already knew that!
God has judged my heart, and deemed me worthy of removing the consequences to this action that I did not commit.
I am truly convinced that it was because of our prayers that this man's heart was softened.
There truly is power in prayer.
But we already knew that!


1 Comments:
??? We're going to have to talk sometime. Hey, if you get bored over the break, you know you can come horsey riding anytime, right? I'll only be home 'til Jan the 4th, though, so act now! Supplies are limited! You don't wanna miss this deal...blah blah blah. Take care, bro.
Post a Comment
<< Home