Monday, December 27, 2004

Whether? Weather?

Whether you like Texas weather... that's the question.
So it was 71 last Monday, 65 Tuesday, 18 Wednesday and snowing, didn't thaw until Sunday really.
And by Thursday? 75 is the forecast.

THAT is what we call "Texas weather." Spring, summer, fall, and winter... all in one week.

So I got my grandpa's new monitor taken care of. His last one exploded, it seems. I wanted to check it out, but he was going to have maintenance discard it.

Me and dad are gonna try and fix my car window tomorrow. I pray that we will be able to. My uncle is too busy to work on it. And, it seems he's on vacation anyhow... doesn't return calls.

And Ford wants $300 for prats & installation. That would come at the expense of books and tiuition, I am afraid. Hmmmmm.... tempting....

And I need to get a LOT of other work done on my baby, too. Oil. Door hinge. Vacuum and wash- ooooooh, I haven't washed her all semester because of the dumb window. And now the snow melted down the side and she's covered in white mud. Yuck. And what else... Tires. Need to check them, and maybe rotate and balance. I dunno, that info is on my computer at school.

My credit card bill is going to be HUGE!!!!!! Aaaargh. BUT- I don't ever spend more than I have. Yet.

Church was good yesterday. I enjoyed it. Byron preaches a good sermon- he's a worthy substitue for pastor.

Okay, please respond to the following quote:
"If I had Leukemia, I know that I would be cured."
Leave it in a comment. I should give you some context. It was a discussion on faith.
Come on, Michael Marie, tell me what you think! I know what I think, but I am always open to hear any one else's ideas... in spite of my parents thinking I am a biggot who hates anyone who isn't a carbon-copy of myself.

Wow, so I had somethign to say about someone, but I can't remember what it was...
When I remember, I will post it.. Or not, if I use my head before I start typing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home