Weather and so much more
So the roads are better today. Still kinda icy. Lotsa fun.
Slipt and slid around the mall this morning.
The wind chill was 8 this morning at around 10am. WAY cold.
So I finally got my grades this morning. They're bad. 2 C's. 3 B's. 2 A's. Which means that I lost my scholarship, as my GPA is now just 3.35. That's the lowest it's been since high school.
At the college I work at (and am sitting at) we have a probationary period, wherein the student is allowed to keep the scholarship for one semester, and given a chance to bring the GPA back up. BUT- I have herd that the presidential scholarship at LU comes with no such parachute.
So I have struggled lately with two options:
Do we, as Christians, acknowledge oru different beliefs and continue forward in accepting harmony, OR, do we strive to find the right answers and move forward as a more unified body?
Please vote on one or the other in a comment.
I am going to do some work now. Yeah, right, there are no students here today- too cold and icy.
Slipt and slid around the mall this morning.
The wind chill was 8 this morning at around 10am. WAY cold.
So I finally got my grades this morning. They're bad. 2 C's. 3 B's. 2 A's. Which means that I lost my scholarship, as my GPA is now just 3.35. That's the lowest it's been since high school.
At the college I work at (and am sitting at) we have a probationary period, wherein the student is allowed to keep the scholarship for one semester, and given a chance to bring the GPA back up. BUT- I have herd that the presidential scholarship at LU comes with no such parachute.
So I have struggled lately with two options:
Do we, as Christians, acknowledge oru different beliefs and continue forward in accepting harmony, OR, do we strive to find the right answers and move forward as a more unified body?
Please vote on one or the other in a comment.
I am going to do some work now. Yeah, right, there are no students here today- too cold and icy.


1 Comments:
The Spirit unifies us. There's nothing we humans can do, and the harder we try, the worse it gets. The Catholic Church would be a perfect example of human stupidity and pride. It does break my heart, though, that there's not a whole lot I can do to unify the church other than pray and follow God's will.
Post a Comment
<< Home