Sunday, November 14, 2004

WHAT a WEEKEND!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE BEST WEEKEND OF THE SEMESTER!!!
No, I am NOT bipolar. Why do people keep asking me that??? :)

Yesterday, I got to go flying. Mark took me up while he praticed steep turns (whoa) and engine failures (WHOA) and stalls (WHOOOOOOOOAAAAA). It was, beyond the shadow of a doubt, the CRAZIEST stuff I have ever done in an airplane. I was terrified- but it turned out great. I am so glad to have done it. It's like when I rode the Texas Giant. Except that the Giant can't claim to have fallen 2000 feet in a "simulated engine fire" dive. And no roller coaster ever dreamed of going 140MPH.
It was great- got lots of good photos.

There's a picture of Mark and Caleb below- I have to figure out how to make it show up IN my blog post.

we managed to watch WAAAY too much Smallville.
Last night me and Keith and Dave went to IHOP. Had good times.
Went to church and Sunday School today. Duh. Same routine. BUT- next week is the culmination of our forty days of community, and we will feast like kings... or saints.

Didn't do enough today. But the project can wait. It was nice to have a break, even if I couldn't afford it.

I have to go to bed now. Have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home