Huh!?!?!?
George Clooney!?!?!?!
I wish!!!!
Actually, my grandmother used to say the same thing. But I never believed her, either. So, Tank, join with Patricia, Juanita and my grandmother.
The day is over. Now it can really get started. It's a bad sign when you consider classes easy and homework time rough. But, such is life at LeTourneau. UNLESS you are a Christian ministries major, it seems...
Haha- here we go again? Try harder there, bud. BUT- at least I am not involved this time.
In other news, I had a good conversation Saturday. But I don't expect to hear from her for a long time.
Sometimes, life is full of irony.
Have a nice day/week/life.
Elmo
I wish!!!!
Actually, my grandmother used to say the same thing. But I never believed her, either. So, Tank, join with Patricia, Juanita and my grandmother.
The day is over. Now it can really get started. It's a bad sign when you consider classes easy and homework time rough. But, such is life at LeTourneau. UNLESS you are a Christian ministries major, it seems...
Haha- here we go again? Try harder there, bud. BUT- at least I am not involved this time.
In other news, I had a good conversation Saturday. But I don't expect to hear from her for a long time.
Sometimes, life is full of irony.
Have a nice day/week/life.
Elmo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home