Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Sigh.

Alright, well, this week needs to be over.
I have to write my Bible paper now. It's only 12:41am. I am so tired of making myself stay up late.
I went to the Rockwell-Collins lecture tonight. It was a waste- turns out, they don't want me. That's an hour and a half that I could have spent working on my Bible paper. Eight pages of it. I really got excited about the company, too. For some reason, I left feeling small... and self-conscious... and unwanted. It was like, "We're this great company, all of our employees love us, and we love all of our employees. And we love to hire LU students! Except for YOU, Randy Rohe... we're interested in the electrical types... you mechanical folks need not apply."
Sigh.

Well, I should get to the paper now.
Randy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home