What?
It's almost Halloween.
I should go buy myself some candy. That would be good.
I think I got fat this week. I'm pretty sure of it. It was the Krispy-Kremes. Oh well, it'll go away soon enough. Like next summer. Haha.
I think I was a loser this week. I decided that I would not let myself make any more bad grades in Statics. So I studied for the quiz. And then, he gave us a quiz NOT on what we were covering, but on the stuff we did three weeks ago. I was so mad. Really, really mad. I almost got up and left. I am so frustrated with that stupid class.
I can't decide what to do with someone. Should I try to make up with them? The person thinks she has a reason to be mad at me, even though I think she doesn't. People should stop jumping to conclusions. I realize that she was probably looking for an excuse to be mad at me, and now feels so much better because she can tell herself that I am a horrible person. But, I am not, and she's not either-----even though she keeps telling me she's a horrible person.
I don't know whether I should explain myself, or just let it die.
I am so glad Benjamin is gonna be here today. Too bad we can't hang out- stupid NCAA. Oh well, I'll get pictures and talk a little.
Things are getting a little tense over here. I don't think it's anyone's fault. Three years is a long time... a very long time.
HOW can a marriage ever work?
Ugh- going to do something else now.
R
I should go buy myself some candy. That would be good.
I think I got fat this week. I'm pretty sure of it. It was the Krispy-Kremes. Oh well, it'll go away soon enough. Like next summer. Haha.
I think I was a loser this week. I decided that I would not let myself make any more bad grades in Statics. So I studied for the quiz. And then, he gave us a quiz NOT on what we were covering, but on the stuff we did three weeks ago. I was so mad. Really, really mad. I almost got up and left. I am so frustrated with that stupid class.
I can't decide what to do with someone. Should I try to make up with them? The person thinks she has a reason to be mad at me, even though I think she doesn't. People should stop jumping to conclusions. I realize that she was probably looking for an excuse to be mad at me, and now feels so much better because she can tell herself that I am a horrible person. But, I am not, and she's not either-----even though she keeps telling me she's a horrible person.
I don't know whether I should explain myself, or just let it die.
I am so glad Benjamin is gonna be here today. Too bad we can't hang out- stupid NCAA. Oh well, I'll get pictures and talk a little.
Things are getting a little tense over here. I don't think it's anyone's fault. Three years is a long time... a very long time.
HOW can a marriage ever work?
Ugh- going to do something else now.
R


3 Comments:
So how was Benjamin? It didn't look like anyone was dead after yesterday.
Benjamin was great!
We had a good time for a few minutes after the game, but then he had to go with the team, in accordance with the prophecy. I mean, with NCAA rules.
Hey Randy! This is Aroc! I know you haven't forgotten about me. :) It's very cool that you have a blog now. Mine is at http://www.xanga.com/vintageelectric/ if you ever want to waste time. Say hi to all the Penn2 guys!
Aroc (Arick Rondeau)
...in Minnesota
Post a Comment
<< Home