Friday, November 05, 2004

:)

Haha- I caught you reading my blog.
I am not mad, and I am not bitter.
And I look forward to talking to you and straightening things out a bit.

It's funny the things I have been thinking about lately. I've been taking comfort in remembering things I liked. In this rough week, it's been relief to look back on fun things and remind myself what I am capable of.
But that ties back into my new lesson on failure. I am STILL afraid that I will fail at something (and I am not talking about statics here, unfortunately) that I haven't given it an honest shot in a long, long time. I was ready at the beginning of the semester- and it derailed. And I vowed to stay away for another long time. But now I am not sure.
Ugh. If only I could explain it to my blog clearly, maybe then I could explain it to myself clearly too.
But I think I know what I am thinking.

I have said it before and I'll say it again- I never knew who would ready this blog.
Brady, you were very encouraging, and I appreciate your caring enough to talk to me about it and see what's up. There's a lot up in the air right now, but I KNOW, I KNOW that God doesn't change, and He's in the same place He always is. Sometimes I'm just not sure where that place is.

I need to get ready for the last class of the week now.
I hope I can have a blast tonight- I plan to. The cafe should be fun, and Stage Right... well, I've never seen, but we'll see how they do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home