Great Day.
This has undoubtedly been the best day in October. And maybe September, too.
There is no better way to see the sunset than in downtown Fort Worth.
The skyscrapers reflect the colors, the lights, the clouds... and the next thing you know, the skyscrapers have become an extension of the sky itself.
It was absolutely incredible. Words cannot describe how peaceful it was... how calming it was.
And that other thing that happened. It felt so good to have her look at me and smile. In a familiar way. I have been looking for a familiar smile for a long time. And the fact that she knew me when I walked in the room meant a lot too.
I was surrounded by nice people today. It felt great. Nobody was searching for a reason to be angry. Nobody put themselves under my shoes, just to be able to say that I had stepped on them.
I did, unfortunately, discover that someone has blocked me from their IM list. I can't see when they are on, and I can't send them messages. I think that's interesting. But you know what? I am having the best day I have had in ages... and none of that boogey is going to bother me.
I am learning funny things about people. One of my friends is into street evangelism. WHO would have thought?!? I never would have guessed that he had the guts to do that. Cool!
Dreams. Dreams are complex. After talking to Benjamin, I feel... more curious than ever. Do my dreams mean anything? Do his? They're too significant to NOT mean anything. After our discussion, I am not comfortable writing them off as meaningless. There are too many of them. I will have to figure out more as I mature.
I love my dog. She's great. She's getting very big. I am afraid that the next time she chases an animal, she's going to catch it and kill it. Even if it's a cheetah- this dog is fast. I think I may bring her back to school. And let her eat people. Only once-in-a-while, though. She's very obedient- she'd only eat the ones I told her she could. She might beg me, but I wouldn't let her eat anyone else. Promise.
:)
Well, I am going to do... something else. I wish I could have got a friend to come out here with me to go to Six Flags. It would have been so much fun... The roller coasters are decorated for Halloween and stuff. BUT- people wanted to stay and do homework. I wonder if Danny wants to...
Later- leave a comment!
There is no better way to see the sunset than in downtown Fort Worth.
The skyscrapers reflect the colors, the lights, the clouds... and the next thing you know, the skyscrapers have become an extension of the sky itself.
It was absolutely incredible. Words cannot describe how peaceful it was... how calming it was.
And that other thing that happened. It felt so good to have her look at me and smile. In a familiar way. I have been looking for a familiar smile for a long time. And the fact that she knew me when I walked in the room meant a lot too.
I was surrounded by nice people today. It felt great. Nobody was searching for a reason to be angry. Nobody put themselves under my shoes, just to be able to say that I had stepped on them.
I did, unfortunately, discover that someone has blocked me from their IM list. I can't see when they are on, and I can't send them messages. I think that's interesting. But you know what? I am having the best day I have had in ages... and none of that boogey is going to bother me.
I am learning funny things about people. One of my friends is into street evangelism. WHO would have thought?!? I never would have guessed that he had the guts to do that. Cool!
Dreams. Dreams are complex. After talking to Benjamin, I feel... more curious than ever. Do my dreams mean anything? Do his? They're too significant to NOT mean anything. After our discussion, I am not comfortable writing them off as meaningless. There are too many of them. I will have to figure out more as I mature.
I love my dog. She's great. She's getting very big. I am afraid that the next time she chases an animal, she's going to catch it and kill it. Even if it's a cheetah- this dog is fast. I think I may bring her back to school. And let her eat people. Only once-in-a-while, though. She's very obedient- she'd only eat the ones I told her she could. She might beg me, but I wouldn't let her eat anyone else. Promise.
:)
Well, I am going to do... something else. I wish I could have got a friend to come out here with me to go to Six Flags. It would have been so much fun... The roller coasters are decorated for Halloween and stuff. BUT- people wanted to stay and do homework. I wonder if Danny wants to...
Later- leave a comment!


1 Comments:
yo, so, I didn't think that your dog was obedient... maybe she's changed... or maybe there will be a whole lot of unintentional s around... crazy! Well, cool man! Weekends in Dallas rule!
Post a Comment
<< Home