Friday, October 22, 2004

Funny Quotes!

Yeah, so here is a funny quote from a good friend. We were sitting around tonight, in his apartment, being goofy and dumb, and looking at pictures of people at LeTU.

"Wow... when I look at him, it makes me feel sad."
True that- I agree.

It is GREAT to be back in big D doing fun things with my best friend. We had a great time going to California Pizza Kitchen and checking out the hostesses! They weren't as drop dead gorgeous as usual, but still definitely worth a wink and a nod. And a little clicky noise.
:)

There is no drama here. It's great. Except that my friend is walking around in his underwear. Look out ladies- Agent X is in the house! And R-man is working his magic on some ladies in the living room..... teeheehee. We know it's true- why else would he be sitting here updating his blog??? Don't answer that, fool!
But yeah, no drama to be found. Nice. Two days of solitude... I may never go back. Hawaii is looking really good right now. And so is my $25,000 limit on my credit card...... ah how we dream!
:)

Watch out- two smiley faces in one blog is the limit- I am about to go over my quota.
Have a good fall break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home