Sunday, October 17, 2004

Hahaha

Wow, so I learned some funny and interesting things about a guy today... and I feel that I should pass the info on to someone else, or a couple of someones else... Instead, I am just going to keep it to myself. And when things get funny, I am going to laugh on the inside.

That's trite- pardon me.
It was a good Saturday- I didn't get enough homework done. I went to the Shane & Shane concert. Funny thing happened- the guy that opened for them- Mat Kearney- was better than they were. So my group got up and left in the middle of it, and got to hang out with Mat Kearney for a few minutes, and then went to Starbucks! But Mat seemed like a really cool guy, so I bought his CD. It's good. I recommend it.

I have not even looked at the material I am leading with for Sunday school tomorrow. Oops. Haha, at least I don't have to wake up in four hours like Danny.

Speaking of Danny, he answered my phone today, only to discover that it was my girlfriend on the other end. He didn't talk to her long enough to find out who she was. That's just what I need- an anonymous girlfriend. A girlfriend whose name I don't know. BUT- she DID say that she was my girlfriend, and I guess that's all that counts.

Sorry, I don't have anything important to write about.
I was going to write about a particular situation I am in the middle of, but that person has vowed never to read my blog again, so I suppose it wouldn't do any good, huh? Especially since I don't know what to say about it to them.

Haha, Samantha told me today that she looks forward to going to college, and getting away from "high-school drama". I laughed, and said, "Bad news- it's not much better in college!" She said that it has to be, and I agreed. But I am NOT particularly interested in her going to college in California. Sounds like a recipe for disaster, if you ask me.

Have a good Sunday.
Me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue porcupines really hit the spot.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home