Ha, another quote from a friend.
Well, in the past, quotes from my friends have been wildly unpopular and criticized, but this one is different. Check it-
"Life is good, not because things go my way, not because it is easy, but because God has given me peace, and that I cannot take for granted.
I have asked this question of myself and a couple of my friends, but I may as well share it on here (even though mostly my friends and myself read this thing):
Which is harder:
To die for Jesus Christ....
Or to live for Jesus Christ?"
Think about it.....
"Life is good, not because things go my way, not because it is easy, but because God has given me peace, and that I cannot take for granted.
I have asked this question of myself and a couple of my friends, but I may as well share it on here (even though mostly my friends and myself read this thing):
Which is harder:
To die for Jesus Christ....
Or to live for Jesus Christ?"
Think about it.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home