Sunday, 9-26
Well, so I decided to start a blog. I have wanted one since this summer, when I saw Tank's. Her's is cool. She has pictures on it. No pics of me, though- oh well.
I guess I should say a little something about me. Except that anyone reading this already knows me. So why tell people what they already know? Allright, I won't.
The symphony was a lot of fun. I enjoyed myself- I hope everyone else did too, although so far I find some of our group did, and others... somewhat did.
You know, I can spell, but I can't type without making errors. Deal with it.
Sometimes, in life, I have to stand back and say, "Well, God might be working there, and I don't want to get in His way. So I will quiet myself and see what happens." I was thinking about that while I tried to take a nap. I thought of three immediate instances where I just kinda hafta step back and see what God does. And have faith. Because, the kicker is that I know He may be doing something I don't like. There are lots of things that I wish weren't the way they were. Sometimes, I see His wisdom further down the road. Other times, I think there is no understanding to be had.
I hope that God gives me two things: wisdom, and money. Wisdom first; money later. I want to have lots of money so that I can give it to people. As a kid, I dreamed of being able to buy a car for my favorite bus driver. She was an elderly woman, and she had a car. I suppose it was reliable enough, but it sometimes gave her trouble. And it wasn't new. And she was so cool, and taught me so much about God, that I wanted her to have a shiney new car.
I feel the same way now about Patricia- the woman who swipes cards at SAGA. She married last year, and I don't think they were able to afford a honeymoon. I suppose it's improper for me to assume that... but I know they didn't take one, and that's the only reason that presents itself. I am not judging her. BUT- she drives an older, less-comfortable car... and I want her to have a new one, too. Shoot, maybe if I become a trillion-air, I'll buy her a jet-aeroplane.
On to another subject.
Sometimes, I am afraid to find out certain requirements, because I fear I cannot meet them. Like... well, I don't really want to go into that. Is anyone else afraid of that?
Well, God bless your Monday.
I guess I should say a little something about me. Except that anyone reading this already knows me. So why tell people what they already know? Allright, I won't.
The symphony was a lot of fun. I enjoyed myself- I hope everyone else did too, although so far I find some of our group did, and others... somewhat did.
You know, I can spell, but I can't type without making errors. Deal with it.
Sometimes, in life, I have to stand back and say, "Well, God might be working there, and I don't want to get in His way. So I will quiet myself and see what happens." I was thinking about that while I tried to take a nap. I thought of three immediate instances where I just kinda hafta step back and see what God does. And have faith. Because, the kicker is that I know He may be doing something I don't like. There are lots of things that I wish weren't the way they were. Sometimes, I see His wisdom further down the road. Other times, I think there is no understanding to be had.
I hope that God gives me two things: wisdom, and money. Wisdom first; money later. I want to have lots of money so that I can give it to people. As a kid, I dreamed of being able to buy a car for my favorite bus driver. She was an elderly woman, and she had a car. I suppose it was reliable enough, but it sometimes gave her trouble. And it wasn't new. And she was so cool, and taught me so much about God, that I wanted her to have a shiney new car.
I feel the same way now about Patricia- the woman who swipes cards at SAGA. She married last year, and I don't think they were able to afford a honeymoon. I suppose it's improper for me to assume that... but I know they didn't take one, and that's the only reason that presents itself. I am not judging her. BUT- she drives an older, less-comfortable car... and I want her to have a new one, too. Shoot, maybe if I become a trillion-air, I'll buy her a jet-aeroplane.
On to another subject.
Sometimes, I am afraid to find out certain requirements, because I fear I cannot meet them. Like... well, I don't really want to go into that. Is anyone else afraid of that?
Well, God bless your Monday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home