Requirements
Well, I found out what the requirements were. No, actually I didn't find out.
But I did find that... my fears were well-founded. I don't meet them.
That's okay- God's plan has the strangest way of working itself out, no matter what we do to foul it up.
Movies like Spider-Man get to me. I can't explain why. But I know that it's for the same reason that fire-trucks and ambulances get to me. Something about what those men do... makes them heroes.
I am gonna slip away now... I'll resurface in a few days.
In the meantime, count your blessings--You'll quickly find you don't have enough fingers... or toes.
But I did find that... my fears were well-founded. I don't meet them.
That's okay- God's plan has the strangest way of working itself out, no matter what we do to foul it up.
Movies like Spider-Man get to me. I can't explain why. But I know that it's for the same reason that fire-trucks and ambulances get to me. Something about what those men do... makes them heroes.
I am gonna slip away now... I'll resurface in a few days.
In the meantime, count your blessings--You'll quickly find you don't have enough fingers... or toes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home