Slipping Away...
It's amazing how quickly I can forget the things that matter to me.
I'm sitting in my office at church... I stepped out for just a second to get my phone out of my car, and as I was walking back toward the door, I had a flashback... just for a second... and it reminded me how much I care for certain people.
I'd already forgotten- in just three weeks- how important they were to me.
Wow- I almost want to apologize.
I think some of it has to do with my desire to get away. I am ready to leave certain aspects of this 'experience' behind... WAY behind.
But I shouldn't shut out the people that matter so much to me.
I miss you guys, and I love you a lot. You folks are really cool to me, and I am thankful that the Lord allowed me to meet you and get to know you.
Lord, I've made my decision. Help me to stand behind it, even when the tough times come.
I'm sitting in my office at church... I stepped out for just a second to get my phone out of my car, and as I was walking back toward the door, I had a flashback... just for a second... and it reminded me how much I care for certain people.
I'd already forgotten- in just three weeks- how important they were to me.
Wow- I almost want to apologize.
I think some of it has to do with my desire to get away. I am ready to leave certain aspects of this 'experience' behind... WAY behind.
But I shouldn't shut out the people that matter so much to me.
I miss you guys, and I love you a lot. You folks are really cool to me, and I am thankful that the Lord allowed me to meet you and get to know you.
Lord, I've made my decision. Help me to stand behind it, even when the tough times come.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home