Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Job Apps?!?!!

So I just emailed my resume to a guy at Sharp Aviation, and a contact at Cessna.
And now I wait.
Too scared to think about it.

Please pray for me. I am just scared to death about taking the next leap. I know I can't allow myself to get left behind. But that doesn't mean I'm not scared.

I wish I had the confidence of Mark. That's dumb, to wish to be like someone else, I know. But still.
Okay, no, I take it back. I don't wish to be like Mark- God made me who He wanted me to be. So, in that light, I wish I had the confidence of Jesus Christ. Good grief, my Savior had the confidence to go into THE church and turn over all the tables! That's confidence. And indignation too.

Lord, the older I get, the more I realize how far away I am from You. I wish that my mind was in tune with Yours 24-7... but it is not. Straighten my paths, and give me Your thoughts. The ones I can handle, anyway."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home