SLOW THE STINK DOWN!!!!!
This is going by way too fast.
Yet at the same time, it's not fast enough.
So many different thoughts.
Everyone is leaving, and that's a bummer. Pretty soon, there'll be no one here except us seventeen for summer class, and that'll be a bummer. Only a few buddies in that group.
It's gona be okay. It really is. But it's still kinda... I'm anxious. A lot.
I decided to turn down the job in Waterford, Michigan. I was way pumped about it, and it gave me a security blanket, but it's not for me. I wish it was, but I am glad it's not, I think.... confusing, I know.
Definitely am going to Alaska now, got my ticket recently. That can't get here fast enough, but at the same time, I know that when it gets here, it'll go by too fast, and I will be left cursing time, as I have done many times before.
I miss my buddy Mark, and Keith, and some of the other people that have already left. But it's okay. Visits are mandatory, that's for sure.
Oh, a big door closed on my yesterday. More like, it was slammed shut, even though I already had my foot in.
And I am disappointed in that. But also glad that God is working things out the way they need to be. He knows what's best. And I am okay with that.
Well, I guess that's about it for now.
I need to do about ten job applications... but I suspect that might have to wait until Monday, when I have decent high-speed internet.
Have a good weekend, whoever you may be...
Yet at the same time, it's not fast enough.
So many different thoughts.
Everyone is leaving, and that's a bummer. Pretty soon, there'll be no one here except us seventeen for summer class, and that'll be a bummer. Only a few buddies in that group.
It's gona be okay. It really is. But it's still kinda... I'm anxious. A lot.
I decided to turn down the job in Waterford, Michigan. I was way pumped about it, and it gave me a security blanket, but it's not for me. I wish it was, but I am glad it's not, I think.... confusing, I know.
Definitely am going to Alaska now, got my ticket recently. That can't get here fast enough, but at the same time, I know that when it gets here, it'll go by too fast, and I will be left cursing time, as I have done many times before.
I miss my buddy Mark, and Keith, and some of the other people that have already left. But it's okay. Visits are mandatory, that's for sure.
Oh, a big door closed on my yesterday. More like, it was slammed shut, even though I already had my foot in.
And I am disappointed in that. But also glad that God is working things out the way they need to be. He knows what's best. And I am okay with that.
Well, I guess that's about it for now.
I need to do about ten job applications... but I suspect that might have to wait until Monday, when I have decent high-speed internet.
Have a good weekend, whoever you may be...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home