Monday, April 10, 2006

What's my age, again?

I have done a lot of growing up in the last 5 hours.

I started off the morning with a sinful heart and mind. BUT- I was penitent, and asked God to pull me up out of the pit. This stems from yesterday's absolutely cathartic realizations and conclusions and confessions and supplications.

Then, I had to swallow my pride and pray for something I didn't want to pray for. I have prayed for several related things, but this actually forced me into submission.
Now, I've just finished writing a short essay on my beliefs about... well, stuff. It has to do with whether God is limited to our feeble efforts at missions work.
In the end, it came right back to Calvinism versus Armenianism.
AAAARRRGHGHGHGHGHG!!!!!!

Okay, time for dumb class.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i too have become more attentive and worried about the little changes that happen on an hourly basis. it must be the age. i wish i weren't so perceptive of it, though

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this have something to do with what we were discussing in NC?

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home