Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What I want...

I know what I want, but I don't know if I can have it.

I discussed something with Angela a few weeks ago when I was in NC/SC. That's still a very big goal in life for me, but I don't know whether the Lord will allow me to do that. I THINK that it would glorify Him, but that doesn't mean that I'm right, nor that He wants things to work that way, either. Who knows.

A person can only sacrifice so much before they're out of things to sacrifice.

So I look forward to the weekend with a mixture of thoughts. First, I am excited to be taking a break. NOT that I need another one, but I'll take what I can get!
Second, I am somewhat apprehensive, especially after I had a good long talk with a trusted friend today, about a decision I have made. BUT- I stand behind my decision. And I will take this person's warnings to heart, and make sure that I don't allow bad things to happen.
That was totally ambiguous- you'll get over it.
Third, I am mildly stressed about getting to church on time Sunday morning. Being in Tyler, I'll have to give myself an extra hour, then shower and get ready etc, all for 9am service. Oh boy.

So yeah, there's something in the air... an air of malcontent is in the air. That's just too airy.
But yeah, not quite sure what's up... and won't ask, either.

I'm learning. Promise.

Yeah, so I am kinda frustrated with this one old friend. Some people make bad choices occasionally; others make worse and worse choices, spiraling to the bottom. And then, somehow, when they're at the bottom, they manage to go further down the wrong path anyway. Grrrrr.

Tomorrow, I must:
order graduation garb
register for classes
renew my driver's license
GO TO CLASS
do laundry for thee weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home