grunt
Lord, I cannot carry this burden one more step.
I try to put it everywhere. I hide it under the rug. I stick it into the closet. I have given it to You a dozen times.
And it keeps coming back.
What can I do with it?
I can't take this load any further through life. It's breaking me.
Me knees are bruised, my shins have splints, and my muscles are torn, and my ligaments have retired.
Leave me alone.
Get thee behind me, Satan.
Ten years is far, far too long.
I try to put it everywhere. I hide it under the rug. I stick it into the closet. I have given it to You a dozen times.
And it keeps coming back.
What can I do with it?
I can't take this load any further through life. It's breaking me.
Me knees are bruised, my shins have splints, and my muscles are torn, and my ligaments have retired.
Leave me alone.
Get thee behind me, Satan.
Ten years is far, far too long.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home