posted by Elmo at 7:52 AM
Well, here's hoping your dont abhor marriage in itself. :)I have every intention of eloping. I've seen too many of my friends go mad with wedding preparations - I'd like to keep my sanity, thanks.
is there more to that story?
I feel sorry for your future wife.
it's funny how weddings kinda resemble a double funeral...
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a CHRISTIAN- and I love it. I'm not perfect. If I was, I wouldn't be a Christian. Christianity isn't for perfect people. It's for me. And you too. Make a comment if you'd like to ask me about it.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Well, here's hoping your dont abhor marriage in itself. :)
I have every intention of eloping. I've seen too many of my friends go mad with wedding preparations - I'd like to keep my sanity, thanks.
is there more to that story?
I feel sorry for your future wife.
it's funny how weddings kinda resemble a double funeral...
Post a Comment
<< Home