Monday, April 03, 2006

:-|

I don't care.
I just don't care.

So many aggravations.
So many things not going my way.
So many things that contradict my logic.
So many things I can't understand, but don't want to, but DO want to.


Odd how as soon as I get back, everything that I left behind found me. It's like it was waiting in my dorm, and as soon as I opened the door, the big green 'problems' monster jumped out at me.

Stop being vain.

One thing I decided:
I have to stop running.
Which is a double-meaning. Typically, when I've just had too much, I will take a run around the loop, or leave campus and go to my special spot and run there.
But I have to stop running. Because all it does is draw out the solution process. It allows me to forget the problems for a while. And then, reality returns, and they're all right where I left them... unsolved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home