Cambio dalla vita...
Cambi sta nell'aire.
Canto alla vita...
alla sua belezza...
ad ogni sua ferita.
I'll leave out the last line.
Yeah, I am feelin' "ogni sua ferrita" today, la mia vita.
Sigh.
And now I remember the dream I dreamt up about that song. It was foolishness, I guess. But it seemed so attainable in my mind. But the picture is still vivid... so beautiful.
If I wanted to be clear, I would write more clearly... hint...
Canto alla vita...
alla sua belezza...
ad ogni sua ferita.
I'll leave out the last line.
Yeah, I am feelin' "ogni sua ferrita" today, la mia vita.
Sigh.
And now I remember the dream I dreamt up about that song. It was foolishness, I guess. But it seemed so attainable in my mind. But the picture is still vivid... so beautiful.
If I wanted to be clear, I would write more clearly... hint...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home