Time
My roommate has this new Madonna song (I guess it's new- it could be five years old and I wouldn't know it). It says,
"Time goes by
so slowly.
Time goes by
so slowly..."
My question is where does SHE live? Where is this place that time goes by so slowly? I need to find this place. Am I allowed to live there?
Time is the strangest thing. It's probably the one thing that I can't figure out to any degree. I can't even grasp the concept of how it works. Sure, there's the minute and second and hour kind of time. That' easy. But the real time- the one that exists in one's mind- is beyond understanding or predicting.
It can even move at two different speeds SIMULTANEOUSLY.
Weird.
"Time goes by
so slowly.
Time goes by
so slowly..."
My question is where does SHE live? Where is this place that time goes by so slowly? I need to find this place. Am I allowed to live there?
Time is the strangest thing. It's probably the one thing that I can't figure out to any degree. I can't even grasp the concept of how it works. Sure, there's the minute and second and hour kind of time. That' easy. But the real time- the one that exists in one's mind- is beyond understanding or predicting.
It can even move at two different speeds SIMULTANEOUSLY.
Weird.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home