Songs of the season...
Escuche su corazon... antes de digalo adios...
and now I will twist the words of a song I don't like, but it's nice about now:
"I even fell for my stupid love song..."
In other words, I think I lied to myself, and then I believed it. DUMB RANDALL!!! Sheesh... WHEN will I not be a fourteen year old??!?!!!?
Well, I should say thanks to Benjamin, who is always there when I need a friend. AND to Ryan and Robert, who are also reliable.
Sigh... I need to study for a test.
and now I will twist the words of a song I don't like, but it's nice about now:
"I even fell for my stupid love song..."
In other words, I think I lied to myself, and then I believed it. DUMB RANDALL!!! Sheesh... WHEN will I not be a fourteen year old??!?!!!?
Well, I should say thanks to Benjamin, who is always there when I need a friend. AND to Ryan and Robert, who are also reliable.
Sigh... I need to study for a test.


1 Comments:
okay, i am like totally out of the loop now. is that spanish or french? thanks for your thoughtful comment. And i agree with you, especially in light of the individual who commented before you.
Post a Comment
<< Home