Whata week
Wow.
To do list:
Thermo test Friday. I'm surely screwed.
Inspections presentation tomorrow. Gotta make a powerpoint.
Inspections lab folder due Friday. Oh boy.
Laundry. As in, I am out. Of everything.
Church meeting tonight. I should try to remember to pick up Jacki.
Ought to fix my computer. Having a power switch is required.
THEN I have to get ready for homecoming, and all that THAT entails. Which is a lot.
And now, Nate wants to make Mr. Farrell a present for his birthday. As a kind of ministry. Sounds fine to me. But Friday?
Will it ever stop? Yo- I don't know!
I appreciate the support I have received in the last two days from Benjamin, and last night from Jenny. Thanks for the prayers, ya'll, I am grateful.
Well, my ten minute break is almost over. Now that I have a list of things I need to do, I can get them done more efficiently.
Have a good night.
To do list:
Thermo test Friday. I'm surely screwed.
Inspections presentation tomorrow. Gotta make a powerpoint.
Inspections lab folder due Friday. Oh boy.
Laundry. As in, I am out. Of everything.
Church meeting tonight. I should try to remember to pick up Jacki.
Ought to fix my computer. Having a power switch is required.
THEN I have to get ready for homecoming, and all that THAT entails. Which is a lot.
And now, Nate wants to make Mr. Farrell a present for his birthday. As a kind of ministry. Sounds fine to me. But Friday?
Will it ever stop? Yo- I don't know!
I appreciate the support I have received in the last two days from Benjamin, and last night from Jenny. Thanks for the prayers, ya'll, I am grateful.
Well, my ten minute break is almost over. Now that I have a list of things I need to do, I can get them done more efficiently.
Have a good night.


1 Comments:
WOW! With all that before you I appreciate all the more you taking the time to read and respond to my emails. I am praying for you, seriously!
Post a Comment
<< Home