Ugh.
So NOW the question is whether the pics will upload if I am using MS IE6, rather than Opera. Stupid Scandinavian baloney.
Okay, they worked, but now I need to recaption them.
First thing- these pics are clickable. So if you aren't repulsed by them at first, make them larger, and give it another shot.
The first is of my room, while Mark and I were putting up the giga-shelves. NOTE: that is my computer, with a picture of Dwayne and Grandpa Lynn on the screen saver.
The second is of the party this weekend. My sister and dad look like deer in the headlights. Caught them totally off guard.
The third is of me and grandmother telling jokes.
The fourth is a pic of one of their anniversary flowers... I thought it came out nicely.



Okay, they worked, but now I need to recaption them.
First thing- these pics are clickable. So if you aren't repulsed by them at first, make them larger, and give it another shot.
The first is of my room, while Mark and I were putting up the giga-shelves. NOTE: that is my computer, with a picture of Dwayne and Grandpa Lynn on the screen saver.
The second is of the party this weekend. My sister and dad look like deer in the headlights. Caught them totally off guard.
The third is of me and grandmother telling jokes.
The fourth is a pic of one of their anniversary flowers... I thought it came out nicely.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home