Surprise.
So it turns out that they made a new $50 bill last year, and it's colored like the $20's are. I am reading this in the paper this morning, and I wonder to myself why I didn't know that. And then I realized:
I haven't seen a $50 bill in over a year.
That explains everything.
In other news, Benjamin arrived last night and will be here for the entire weekend. That's great. I don't know what all we are gonna do.
I see that Jonathan's flight arrived 42 minutes early. Impressive. I hope he enjoyed his trip.
So let's take a look at the paper...
Today in History:
1978: Pope John Paul I was found dead in his apartment.
1789: US War Dept eastablishes the United States Army
1982: 7 people in Chicago die from buying Tylenol laced with cyanide.
1988: US returns to space with the Discovery, having lost Challenger 2 years earlier.
1995: OJ Simpson trial goes to jury
Interesting.
Also in the paper, LeTourneau is growing!! Numbers:
Total enrollment at all campuses: 3982
Last year: 3728
Longview campus: 1897
Breakdown:
Business: 474
Engineering: 420
Education: 469
Arts and Sciences: 283
Aero Sci: 244
600 from Texas, 723 from elsewhere, 45 international students.
So here I sit at the ROC. Not much going on; only three people have come in. BUT- we do have a group of about 14 that is sleeping here. They've come in from out of state to help at the Red Cross, because they need volunteers so badly. And FBCL said that they could sleep here and stuff. Good. I gave them free coffee. If I get fired for giving out free coffee to Red Cross volunteers, then... let me be fired, I'd rather not work here.
Alright, now I have made two pots. Heh. heh. heh.
I have chores I need to get done now, so if you're reading this, I will sign off by wishing you a good Friday.
As bus driver Betty Whitehead used to say, "Friday: the only day that tells you how to cook."
I haven't seen a $50 bill in over a year.
That explains everything.
In other news, Benjamin arrived last night and will be here for the entire weekend. That's great. I don't know what all we are gonna do.
I see that Jonathan's flight arrived 42 minutes early. Impressive. I hope he enjoyed his trip.
So let's take a look at the paper...
Today in History:
1978: Pope John Paul I was found dead in his apartment.
1789: US War Dept eastablishes the United States Army
1982: 7 people in Chicago die from buying Tylenol laced with cyanide.
1988: US returns to space with the Discovery, having lost Challenger 2 years earlier.
1995: OJ Simpson trial goes to jury
Interesting.
Also in the paper, LeTourneau is growing!! Numbers:
Total enrollment at all campuses: 3982
Last year: 3728
Longview campus: 1897
Breakdown:
Business: 474
Engineering: 420
Education: 469
Arts and Sciences: 283
Aero Sci: 244
600 from Texas, 723 from elsewhere, 45 international students.
So here I sit at the ROC. Not much going on; only three people have come in. BUT- we do have a group of about 14 that is sleeping here. They've come in from out of state to help at the Red Cross, because they need volunteers so badly. And FBCL said that they could sleep here and stuff. Good. I gave them free coffee. If I get fired for giving out free coffee to Red Cross volunteers, then... let me be fired, I'd rather not work here.
Alright, now I have made two pots. Heh. heh. heh.
I have chores I need to get done now, so if you're reading this, I will sign off by wishing you a good Friday.
As bus driver Betty Whitehead used to say, "Friday: the only day that tells you how to cook."


1 Comments:
I don't get that saying. "Friday:the only day that tells you what to cook." Could you explain?
Post a Comment
<< Home