No.
That's the only word I can think of.
"No."
Someone is lying to me, right?
Tell me my efforts weren't in vain.
Tell me the pain I put myself through wasn't a waste.
Tell me that when I cried that night, hoping they'd understand, that they did understand.
Tell me my prayers were answered.
No.
They were in vain.
It was a waste.
They didn't understand.
They weren't answered (how I wanted).
I am reminded of a song that Brianna recently quoted. But I think that if I put the lyrics up here, I would hurt someone's feelings, or make them mad. They'd think I was judging them.
Why did I push so hard? I knew the question I wanted to ask. I knew what the answer might be. After they said that one phrase, I knew the answer to my question before I asked it.
My heart is low in my toes. I think I am gonna barf.
Who do I blame? I blame myself. Somehow, this is my fault. If I hadn't done the things I did, if I hadn't said those words, this could have turned out differently.
This is my fault.
So now I'll run. Rob can help. So I'll run to his place.
"No."
Someone is lying to me, right?
Tell me my efforts weren't in vain.
Tell me the pain I put myself through wasn't a waste.
Tell me that when I cried that night, hoping they'd understand, that they did understand.
Tell me my prayers were answered.
No.
They were in vain.
It was a waste.
They didn't understand.
They weren't answered (how I wanted).
I am reminded of a song that Brianna recently quoted. But I think that if I put the lyrics up here, I would hurt someone's feelings, or make them mad. They'd think I was judging them.
Why did I push so hard? I knew the question I wanted to ask. I knew what the answer might be. After they said that one phrase, I knew the answer to my question before I asked it.
My heart is low in my toes. I think I am gonna barf.
Who do I blame? I blame myself. Somehow, this is my fault. If I hadn't done the things I did, if I hadn't said those words, this could have turned out differently.
This is my fault.
So now I'll run. Rob can help. So I'll run to his place.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home