Paroli
Words are powerful. God created the entire Universe with... just words.
Watch your words today.
"...A soft tongue breaketh the bone." Proverbs 25:15b
What did I learn at my new job this morning? All alone, opening the ROC up, sitting in the cold? I learned about the community. Folks started showing up at 6:21, so I wasn't as alone as I thought I'd be. Then, a guy fell, and came down to me for bandaids. He talked to me for the next 45 minutes. Okay okay, you say, what did Randy learn?
Not to lose your wallet to a hooker in boystown in Tijuana. And not to leave your wallet in a cab in Korea. And that jail in Mexico really sucks. And not to do drugs. And that your wife will kill you. And that arthritis gets worse in cold. And that black men work for the mob in Chicago. And not to mess with a psychotic black mobster.
With a morning this crazy, the rest of the day has GOT to be entertaining.
Watch your words today.
"...A soft tongue breaketh the bone." Proverbs 25:15b
What did I learn at my new job this morning? All alone, opening the ROC up, sitting in the cold? I learned about the community. Folks started showing up at 6:21, so I wasn't as alone as I thought I'd be. Then, a guy fell, and came down to me for bandaids. He talked to me for the next 45 minutes. Okay okay, you say, what did Randy learn?
Not to lose your wallet to a hooker in boystown in Tijuana. And not to leave your wallet in a cab in Korea. And that jail in Mexico really sucks. And not to do drugs. And that your wife will kill you. And that arthritis gets worse in cold. And that black men work for the mob in Chicago. And not to mess with a psychotic black mobster.
With a morning this crazy, the rest of the day has GOT to be entertaining.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home