Monday, September 19, 2005

I was right. Write that down.

I was right. I shouldn't have opened it.

Upon opening the envelop, raw emotion burst out the seal, in the form of light. My pulse quickened. My mind saddened. My thoughts darkened. I gulped down more than a mouthful of dread.

Because I knew it was going to be the nicest thing that has happened in weeks. I knew it.
And I didn't want it.

I only wish to remember things when it is convenient for me; how dare you barge in and remind me of yourself when I don't want to think of you.

Sometimes, people have problems caused by looking at the past through rose-colored glasses. I think I am going to start looking at my past through Matt Wisher's polarized Oakleys. If I tilt my head 45 degrees, I won't be able to see anything that I don't want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home