Wednesday, September 21, 2005

pics

so I feel like putting up more pics.
Here ya go.




That is the snowman I built on Saturday July 2. It's only about six inches tall, but hey- a snowman in July... what more do you want??



This one is of Angela, while she was supervizing the barn... I mean hangar... raising.




That one is me and Dave flying in the Aloutette... my first helicopter flight!!! It was sweet- better than anything Six Flags ever came up with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Radar said...

hey, i'm back. we stayed in Fairbanks for longer than i had advertised. So you got D's letter. I was quite taken aback at your response to it...i understand that it's hard for you to go on in your friendship with her when you knew at a point that she was an ideal, but out of reach, fit for you. She is in good hands; recall that when you think of her. Love has many functions; one is to desire the happiness of the beloved, so continue in that love toward her. She's happy. not completely happy, but happy in the slice of life that you and i wished to touch.
i'm aspiring towards writing for my next entry a reflective essay on my time in Fairbanks. It was far different than from when you were there.
thinking about you--ttyl

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home