Deeds
I did something really nice a minute ago. It came out of my heart; not that my heart is a nice thing, mind you.
But it can never 'pay off' the sins I've committed since waking up this morning.
Praise God for His illustration. Not for the sin- I regret that sin. But praise God for pointing out that, no matter how hard I try, I can never work my way back into His good graces, so to speak.
It's all Him!
Woohoo!
But it can never 'pay off' the sins I've committed since waking up this morning.
Praise God for His illustration. Not for the sin- I regret that sin. But praise God for pointing out that, no matter how hard I try, I can never work my way back into His good graces, so to speak.
It's all Him!
Woohoo!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home